Terms & Conditions
Imbumba Business Association Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR USE
IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership reserves some parts of the Service exclusively for professional purchasers, sellers, collectors and resellers of items and accessories who are acceptable to IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership in its sole discretion. Although IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership attempts to limit the use of these parts of the Service to such purchasers, sellers, collectors and resellers of items and accessories, nothing herein shall create any right of action against IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership for failing to adequately screen potential users or prevent the use of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership or the Service by users who are not professional purchasers, sellers, collectors and resellers of items or accessories.
You understand that all advertisements, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. Likewise, if you request the assistance of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership to post content, or if you imply consent that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership may post content on your behalf, either by written or oral means, or you fail to inform IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership that content should be removed; you are equally responsible for the content. You waive any and all claims against IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership of a right of publicity for your image or likeness throughout the world by posting any information or pictures of yourself on IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership. You understand that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership does not control, and is not responsible for personal Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. When you post User Content to the Service, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Content on the Service. By posting Content to any part of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Service or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Furthermore, IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership. IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Following links to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOU or for any other reason.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. We do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of, any Content, the truth or accuracy of the descriptions of any goods or services offered for sale, the right of the sellers to sell or license any such goods or services, or the ability of any buyer to purchase any such goods or services. The Service is designed for experienced buyers accustomed to buying goods and services based on photographs and/or descriptive text. Buyers should assume that any goods offered are not new, unless otherwise stated, nor in perfect condition, and may require touch-up or repairs prior to use and that the available information about the items may be limited. It is not possible for IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership to verify information provided by the seller of any item.
You agree that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings between users of the Service. If there is a dispute between users of the Service, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby forever release IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
- NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send your notice (“Notice”) to IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual activities or exposing sexual organs unfitting for the Service;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that suggests a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
- with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including requiring U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a NABOSA Membership employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of NABOSA Membership which are not designated for such purposes;
- or emailed to NABOSA Membership users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests. that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as specifically permitted;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service;
- or that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by NABOSA Membership;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to NABOSA Membership’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or NABOSA Membership;
- or use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Content on NABOSA Membership without such Content being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit Content in bulk, or for automatic submission of Content at regular intervals.
- POSTING AGENTS
A “Posting Agent” is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership’s resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission or license from IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from NABOSA Membership.
- NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership email addresses or through IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership computer systems is expressly prohibited by these TOU. Any unauthorized use of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership computer systems is a violation of the TOU and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- PAID POSTINGS
We may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee is an access fee permitting Content to be posted in a designated area. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the TOU. All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that Content is removed from the Service for violating the TOU. Fees collected for specific services, such as subscription services and advertising, are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in writing for a specific promotional program.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: (a) access to the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership. A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. “General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as decorative goods or furniture, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services.
IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership does not permit you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the Service, absent express permission granted by IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership to do so. You may create a hyperlink to the home page of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, so long as the link does not portray IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership may offer various parts of the Service in RSS format so that users can embed individual feeds into a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators. IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to the RSS feeds on your personal website or personal web blog, provided that (a) your use of the RSS feed is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (b) each title is correctly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects the user to the post when the user clicks on it, (c) you provide, adjacent to the RSS feed, proper attribution to “IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership” as the source, (d) your use or display does not suggest that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, (e) you do not redistribute the RSS feed, and (f) your use does not overburden IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership’s systems. IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership reserves all rights in the content of the RSS feeds and may terminate any RSS feed at any time.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a written license from IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership that has been signed by one of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership’s authorized representatives.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOU. Further, you agree that IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. Sections 2-7 and 13-20 shall survive termination of the TOU.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, as well as certain other of the names, logos, and materials displayed on IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership, constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associate therewith remains with IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership or those other entities.
Although IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION Membership all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.