IMBUMBA TENDERS connects entrepreneurs and SMME’s with procurement opportunities in public and private sector, financial support and skills development to enable SMME’s to be competitiveness and thus grow entrepreneurial culture in South Africa and create the much needed jobs.
While you’re busy running your business, we’ll help you grow it. Imbumba Business Association brings tenders, business leads and new opportunities directly to you from all levels of government and private sector companies throughout South Africa.
We aim to be the fastest growing service that opens procurement opportunities and training to SMME’s. We are dedicated to the success of small and medium enterprises in South Africa.
Our mission is to link entrepreneurs with procurement opportunities.
Facilitate project funding for contracts, purchase orders and tenders.
Organise business linkages and matchmaking environment between private sector, public entities and local SMME’s.
Advocate for SMME equal access to government & private sector procurement opportunities.
Educate and empower SMME’s in business principles including in the area of tendering, procurement and access to funding.
Encourage private sector SMME procurement through strategies that promote procuring local products and services.
Promote and facilitate small Business-to-Business procurement through sub-contracting.
IMBUMBA SPECIAL SERVICES
Know more about the IBA Services.
- Tender Notification Service
- Instant email notification of New Tenders, RFQ’s, RFP’s, RFI’s and ESD Opportunities.
- Subscribe to unlimited tender categories.
- Access to Tender/Project Funding for Contracts, Purchase Orders and Private Sector Contracts.
- Unlimited access to IMBUMBA BUSINESS ASSOCIATION website 24/7.
- Exclusive access to member’s only events.
- Sub-contracting and Joint Venture Opportunities.
- In-house and Webinars – Tender Training Workshop, Decoding B-BBEE Workshop and Local Production & Content Workshop (Information sent)
- Tender Training Instruction Manual
- Project / Tender Funding
- Local Content Consultations
- Local Content Instruction Manual
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Consortium Agreement
- Sub-contracting Agreement
- Tender Consultations
- Completed Standard Bidding Documents (SBD)